Thursday, February 23, 2012

What are the best features to have in a computor monitor for a gamer?

So far I have heard, flat and NOT widescreen, 1600X1200 and at least 5MS. Any other tips??? Thanks!What are the best features to have in a computor monitor for a gamer?1. Widescreen, ideally 19-24inches. Don't listen for a second to those who tell you otherwise- you can scale games that weren't originally designed for widescreen, or play them in a window.

2. High response time (measured in milliseconds) means a clearer image and no "ghosting" during rapid games.

3. High contrast ratio (easier to see in daylight).

4. An adjustable stand. Seriously, it's sad how many high end monitors don't allow you to move up or down or even tilt the panel.

5. Most units by Dell, Samsung, LG, Acer or HP will be good quality units. Costo sometimes has great deals on monitors, otherwise Newegg.com is the best, hands down.What are the best features to have in a computor monitor for a gamer?Who told you not widescreen? I game entirely on a widescreen monitor and it's WAY better for games.



In reality, it's up to your personal preferences, but a fast response time is very important for a gaming monitor to avoid the "ghosting" of images.

1600x1200 might be a little high for games, unless you have a killer video game setup that can actually run games at that high a resolution (though I run things at 1680x1050)What are the best features to have in a computor monitor for a gamer?I prefer big and widescreen.



For a laptop I like to have a 17" display and for my desktop I use my 46" TV but thats just me.



For a regular person I think a 20-26" monitor would be nice. DVI not VGA.What are the best features to have in a computor monitor for a gamer?
acer is the best manufacture for lcd monitors

take a ACER lcd monitor it is really good
  • subway application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment