Sunday, February 26, 2012

Do you think a youtube channel of the worst video gamer in the world playing games would get viewers?

As well as subscribers. Because I am propbablythe worst vieo gamer ever in the histroy of the world but I want to make a youtube channel and every time I play my friends burst out laughing. Do you think it will workDo you think a youtube channel of the worst video gamer in the world playing games would get viewers?No. There are too many kids under thirteen on youtube these days. Try making something immature and stupid that only little kids could care about, like Annoying Orange. That thing gets a ton of views even though it sucks.Do you think a youtube channel of the worst video gamer in the world playing games would get viewers?I would have to see a video to tell, sometimes people look down to their videos even though they are ok.



Here is a link to my channel, once you upload send me a link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sylux8675309



Sub4Sub

No comments:

Post a Comment