Sunday, February 26, 2012

What would be a good affordable computer for a gamer to get?

I don't want to spend to much, under $1000. And other basic things are important to, like writing programs and internet. Thanks.. Its for Christmas!What would be a good affordable computer for a gamer to get?I've only done this once, I built my own computer. Not a gaming one. But it was alot of fun, did a lot of research. But hey if you want to buy one go to newegg.com they have good computer and computer stuff. Only build on if you know somewhat what your doing, and get some expert help if you can.What would be a good affordable computer for a gamer to get?If you are a gamer just buy a normal pc, but the latest. You just need a good graphic card. The 8000 and the 9000 series from nvidia are the best..The cost will be below $1000..trust me i did the same and my computer can play any latest games..

No comments:

Post a Comment