Sunday, February 26, 2012

What wii games do you recommend for a non-hardcore gamer like me?

as much as possible, pls no zelda. (that's for the hardcore if i'm not mistaken) and is red steel ok for me? although i'm not hardcore? (i'm looking into the genres of swordplay, tennis, boxing, and first person shooter) what wii games would you recommend for a non-hardcore gamer like me? (pls no wii sports. i have that already) thanks!

-venom spdWhat wii games do you recommend for a non-hardcore gamer like me?Super Mario Galaxy is getting near-perfect reviews, and if you like shooters, Metroid is pretty good.What wii games do you recommend for a non-hardcore gamer like me?
I LOVE playing wii, I beat my husband all the time in bowling! :) I also like MarioParty8 and we have wii Play is that the same as wii sports? it has pool, table tennis, shooting, and a bunch more fun games.What wii games do you recommend for a non-hardcore gamer like me?Anything with Mario in it! Smash brothers is coming out in february to America I thinkWhat wii games do you recommend for a non-hardcore gamer like me?
Big Brain Academy (exercises the brain with different logic %26amp; numeric fun), Trauma: Second Opinion (if you're interested in something medical), Wario Wares: Smooth Moves ( different activities to test your alertness)What wii games do you recommend for a non-hardcore gamer like me?There's other great Wii games like Excite Truck, Tony Hawk Downhill Jam, Spiderman 3, Super Paper Mario, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, and a ton of others; just go looking at a list of Wii games on internet sites, and watch videos. Try IGN, and for a list try Wikipedia.What wii games do you recommend for a non-hardcore gamer like me?
I am not a Hardcore gamer and Zelda is not really that hardcore, its pretty easy and it is mainly a big puzzle and if you need help check a walkthru and the gameplay is really fun. I would not recommend Dragon blade:wrath of fire, it is really hard, the contrls are very awkward to me i rented it and i was not satisfied. especially for a swordplay game lover like me.Red steel is a good First person shooter with some special sword battles that are really fun. and im not reallt hardcore and i love to play red steel. and with zelda make sure smaller children dont get to it because they will become addicted. Metroid 3 is also a good first person that i bought used and it is reallt fun, but some of the boss battles are tough to figure out and i needed to look up a walkthrough. Hope this helped. and remember HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment