Thursday, February 23, 2012

How good is my Cyberpower pc gamer ultra 7215 computer?

I just recently bought this computer and was wondering how well it stands up against other normal computer. (Dell, Sony, Acer, Gateway, etc.)

I know it is a gaming computer but i use it for alot of video editing type things. I was wondering how this computer stands up against other ones that go for around $600.

Leave your rating of this computer and normal comps. ThanksHow good is my Cyberpower pc gamer ultra 7215 computer?This PC would be roughly equal to a $600 system you would buy from a major manufacturer. I built my own for about the same price with more power, but that's usually the case with buying prebuilt gaming systems; you pay a little extra for the performance.



Athlon II x2 245 2.90GHz, GeForce GT 220 video card, 4GB DDR3, 500GB hard drive for the 7215 model.
  • dmv hours
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment