Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where can I find a wireless gamer mouse for my PC?

I looked everywhere and I couldn't find the two features I want combined; I need a mouse with 5+ buttons, with the "left, middle, right, web back, web forward" order, with both web buttons on the left side, where the thumb is.

But I couldn't find that mouse with the extra feature I want: A scroll that not only got up and down, but also side to side.

Where can I find a good wireless mouse that combines these two features?Where can I find a wireless gamer mouse for my PC?Newegg.com is by far the best. Although I don't think a good gaming mouse with those exact specifications exits, I think the logitech G7 is as close as you are going to get, it has everything you want except a forward web button, it does have a back button, tilt wheel, sensitivity button, etc, it is also in my opinion the best gaming mouse you can buy.Where can I find a wireless gamer mouse for my PC?Probably the best all round online trader for electrical stuff is e-Buyer!



I have used them for years, they are good and I have never had any problems.



Go take a look here: http://www.ebuyer.com/



Another good reliable site is Misco, here: http://www.misco.co.uk/



Good Luck!Where can I find a wireless gamer mouse for my PC?PC WORLDWhere can I find a wireless gamer mouse for my PC?
Argos

currys

asda

PC worls

ebay

hope u find one u like = D

No comments:

Post a Comment