Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do you get a Five Gum gamer picture on xbox?

I'm not specifically looking for a hack. I have a few friends who have it but they just repetitively answer, "idk". Is there still a picture pack in the xbox live marketplace with these kind of pictures? If so could you please tell me the name of the pack. I welcome all answers, Thanks!How do you get a Five Gum gamer picture on xbox?What you need to do is go in the search spot for the Xbox Marketplace. Make sure your in Gamer Pictures. Look under ABC order. Look for F. If it isn't there, look all the way up for the number ones. If they are not there as well, then they are not available anymore. Sorry.



But good luck, and I know the feeling of the repetitive answers about gamer pictures. Some people have the coolest ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment