Monday, February 20, 2012

Whats the name of the web comic with the two gamer dudes, the gamer chick, and the pirate cat that says "yar"?

I remember that the chick is in to xbox games, and one of the gamer dudes is in to Nintendo games. The cat looks like it is wearing an eye patch.Whats the name of the web comic with the two gamer dudes, the gamer chick, and the pirate cat that says "yar"?This is killing me because I used to read this comic...



The Nintendo dude and Xbox girl were dating and switched games. And the Playstation fanboy was blonde and really originally a Sega fanboy... And smoked... And I think his name was Paul...



Gah! This is killing me! *Googles like mad*



Edit: It's called F@NB0Y$... *Feels better now*

http://fanboys-online.com/Whats the name of the web comic with the two gamer dudes, the gamer chick, and the pirate cat that says "yar"?penny arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment