Sunday, February 26, 2012

How Do I become a Pro Gamer?

Hi, I was thinking of becoming a pro gamer when I get older and I was wondering how to get ponsers and stuff like that.

Thanks!How Do I become a Pro Gamer?if you're serious... well you need to spend lots of money, quit school and do nothing but play(no i'm serious about this), make sure you're mom and dad are cool with supporting you, join a competitive gaming clan that enters themselves in ranked/prize giving tournaments, then you need to be better than everyone you play with and against, get noticed by someone, and then pray someone is willing to pay for you. you will need alot of money for travel expenses if you ever hope to get noticed. or just be really good at RTS computer games and move to koreaHow Do I become a Pro Gamer?Asks a game company to be a tester

No comments:

Post a Comment