Sunday, February 26, 2012

What should I get my gamer fiance for christmas?

My fiance really likes f.f.(final fantasy) I was going to get a blanket made with his favorite characters on it with a border in his favorite colors, but I was told that it would be a horrible gift by my little sister... so i need some help.

help me please.What should I get my gamer fiance for christmas?I am a gamer myself and play final fantasy. and i think the blanket made with his favorite characters and the border colors would be a great gift because it will be something unique that no one else will have and aside from that you can include a game wrapped around the cover. That's what i would do. Since i don't know how much money you are willing to spend it makes it a bit difficult to say what to get him. good luck thoughWhat should I get my gamer fiance for christmas?Get him a PS3. It's the only system that will have Final Fantasy XIII (also available on 360), FF vs. XIII, and FF XIV. It's also a Blu-ray player.



If you really want to make this day, there's a Final Fantasy Advent Children PS3 Cloud Edition. It's only available in Japan, but all PS3 can play PS3 games from anywhere.



There's also a Lightning PS3 slim that's coming out in Japan.



If you want to go the cheaper route, get him some Final Fantasy action figures. Amazon has some pretty nifty ones.



http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_0_21?u鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment