Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do you picture a girl gamer?

What is the first image that comes to your mind when the phrase 'girl gamer' is said. (My best girl friend is curious because she loves the DS :))How do you picture a girl gamer?"Hi I'm a girl gamer. I love popular games like Guitar Hero, Pokemon and Final Fantasy because that makes me look good with the boys, like I'm a special girl who isnt a stereotype. I love super mario bros and tetris, Thats why I wear t-shirts that say "1-up" when I'm not wearing my hardcore screamo band clothes. I'm popular at school but I hang with the geeks 5-10 minutes a day so people know I'm not a valley girl. and even though I've never beat a video game in my entire life or even know what a graphics engine is, I call myself a gamer because I think I'm cool and original, and you should hang out with me and play the first level of Halo over and over again, but go easy on me LOL cuz I keep dying cuz I can't control the little aimer thing or know how to move Halo himself. kthanxbai"



Thats what I think of "girl gamers"How do you picture a girl gamer?
The image that pops into my head is round horn rimmed glasses, hair parted in the middle to two braids. White blouse, plaid skirt and sensible shoes.

OR

spiked hair, black lipstick,two nipple rings connected by a chain through the septum and chain smoking mom's cigarettes.

I'm not judging, I'm just sayin'How do you picture a girl gamer?I know a few, and they are relatively normal. However I would say that they are probably the last person you'd expect to be a gamer. Very attractive, smart, and athletic.
My cousin is a gamer xD

she's 15, but she doesnt seem like a gamer.

She's skinny and is really girly.

She wears small dresses and stuff, and she's really asian xD

she owns in Halo/COD thoughHow do you picture a girl gamer?idk, an average person i guess. i've known plenty of girl gamers and some are hot, some aren't, some are just average. so i tend to go with average.How do you picture a girl gamer?
anyone.

but when i think gamer, i dont really think DS.

i think the stuff that my friends play, like playstation, even though Nintendo pwns.
I see nothing wrong with it? I really enjoy video games. Some people might think it's stupid but just ignore them. It'll only annoy people if they know your not a gamer and if you call yourself one when you only playeda few games. :DHow do you picture a girl gamer?
i picture chishio at 300 pounds wearing nothing but pasties in front of her computer all day surrounded by a mountain of empty Dr. pepper cans.
Hard to find, usually someone that looks like they would know how to play but pretends to not and then wastes you in a game.
600 pounds sorrounded by mcdonolds wrappers with a but load of coke and popcorn and ****. shes probably wearing the same cloths shes been wearing for the past 4 or 5 weeks too
A lot of girls that I have met on the xbox 360 are just fat girls willing to show some body parts for microsoft points.

But they're are some genuine pretty gamers out there.
I would say an average person. Anyone can be a gamer.
If she's a DS gamer, then she's pretty normal. A lot of girls play the DS.
My girlfriend playing Solitaire for ages! Haha
Somebody like me, lol
there is nothing wrong with girl gamer, on the PS3 there are so many girls playing online especially resistance 2
like any other person
Just a regular girl.
anyone can be a gamer!

rainbow six all the way.
Girl's don't play video games.

They aren't that immature.

No comments:

Post a Comment