Sunday, February 26, 2012

My boyfriend is a gamer and he plays games all evening long after work.. What should I do?

Every day after my bf gets off work all he does for the rest of the afternoon and night is play video games. On his days off, he plays all day long.. I love and care about him a lot but I don't know what to do.. Will he eventually grow out of this?My boyfriend is a gamer and he plays games all evening long after work.. What should I do?Well you should have a talk with him and tell him that you totally support it, however you also need a little bit of his time. Or you can get into it and play with him! Both good options but I'd go with option one and option B. Combine them both.My boyfriend is a gamer and he plays games all evening long after work.. What should I do?
just let him be :]



i know a guy who still does that but if u love him , then just let him. :]My boyfriend is a gamer and he plays games all evening long after work.. What should I do?He should. I was that way until my ex gf talk to me (no she is not my ex because of the games). I payed attention and we compromised. Everything was great after that. Maybe you should just contact me so we can hang out when he is too busy for you. My boyfriend is a gamer and he plays games all evening long after work.. What should I do?
I have a bunch of guy friends who can't get enough of video games. I'd talk to him about it and maybe even distract him. Start kissing him or hugging him from behind all playfully. That is what I would do. I could be wrong though. My boyfriend is a gamer and he plays games all evening long after work.. What should I do?Tell him that if he does not think you are important enough to spend time with, you will find someone that does. He should give you the same respect as you give him. Spending time with you, is not too much to ask of him. The games all of the time, or you? That is the question!!!
  • dp dough
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment