Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do you have to be a really good gamer to play Counter Strike Source?

I've watched my friend play it and it seems like a really hard game to play. There are so many controls and keys you have to push. Also, does do Counter Strike have lots bad language?



Thanks, I'm thinking about getting this game for someone.Do you have to be a really good gamer to play Counter Strike Source?Funny you mentioned this as I just started getting into it. I've played a lot of shooters and even the old CS but CS Source is quite a game. There are REALLY good people out there playing that game. As long as you don't get caught up in the chatting or ratios (personal amount of kills vs deaths) you can have a really good time.



Just find a smaller server where there aren't guys AWPing heads off and play. When you die, take the opportunity to watch other players and pick up tips. I chose the game because my scheduled allows for minimal free time and I needed something I could pick up and put down whenever.



That said, I've played very few times over the last 3 weeks and I've made major improvement. I can hold my own and after a while killing 2 or 3 guys before you go down starts to become a bit normal. That's when things begin to get really fun!Do you have to be a really good gamer to play Counter Strike Source?No i'd pratice a little though but you dont have to listen to bad language just ignore it and you'lll be fine (: I've Played before(:



(: (: (: (: (:Do you have to be a really good gamer to play Counter Strike Source?Valve did a great job on the optimization for older computers. Its not hard to play, but can be frustrating for new players. Since it takes time to get good at it.



It doesn't have any bad language in the game, its what the other players online say that you should worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment