Monday, February 20, 2012

How do i get new xbox live, but keep my same gamer tag?

i used to have an xbox live gold membership, but it ran out. now i want to renew my membership, but keep my same gamer tag. is there anyway to do this? (preferably online)How do i get new xbox live, but keep my same gamer tag?Yes, just add the membership to your account. You can either redeem a code on your Xbox 360 or you can use a credit card to buy it on your Xbox 360.How do i get new xbox live, but keep my same gamer tag?A couple of ways...



a) If you buy a membership at a store. (i.e. Amazon.com or Target, Bestbuy, Gamestop..etc...) When your console is powered on, press the xbox menu button on your controller, and when your signed into the profile you want go to the far left blade and choose 'redeem code' or 'account settings' and put in the code.



b) Buy it through Xbox Live buy going into your account settings like stated before, and adding a credit card online (not the way I would do it)How do i get new xbox live, but keep my same gamer tag?so uor saying u want to keep on playin with uor old account but renew it so all u have 2 do is go 2 a store and buy an xbox live card and put the code in uor account and there u go

No comments:

Post a Comment