Thursday, February 23, 2012

What kind of video card should I get. I'm not a huge gamer, but want to be able to play games like red alert 3?

I did a check and apparently I dont even have a video card. I have the 32 bit version of vista. I've never really dealt with video cards before, but don't want anything real fancy. Just something that will work and is pretty affordable.What kind of video card should I get. I'm not a huge gamer, but want to be able to play games like red alert 3?if ur running vista then ur gonna want a video card that can accomodate vista's hunger for resources. I would suggest any video card that takes advantage of the PCI x16 technology and also is equipped with at least 1gb of video RAM....i dont kno what ur price range is but a decent one will run u at least 90 bucks...What kind of video card should I get. I'm not a huge gamer, but want to be able to play games like red alert 3?nvidia outperforms ATI in tests, but ATI has crossfire support.



What type of graphics slot do you have on your PC? If you purchased it within the past 2-3 years, you probably have a PCIe slot. If it's older than that, it's probably AGP.



If you're gonna buy an AGP card, it might be tough to find a decent one, since it's been an outdated technology for a few years. But a decent AGP card might be about 90-100 or so.



If you're talking about PCIe, then probably in the 120+ range.



If your motherboard isn't crossfire compatible, which it likely isn't, then stick with an nvidia card. Try searching on http://www.newegg.com/ or http://www.tigerdirect.com/ for graphics cards in your price range.



Hope this helps.What kind of video card should I get. I'm not a huge gamer, but want to be able to play games like red alert 3?Go for Nvidia. It is the most trusted. And don't get anything below pixelshader 3.0 because nowadays games are getting more and moe complex garphicswise. So if you buy something not belonging to that quality, you will have to just read the reviews and be satisfied. And buy 512MB video card (at least).

Get some really challenging games from http://www.mdofpc.com/onlinestore/softwa鈥?/a> and it's GAME ON!What kind of video card should I get. I'm not a huge gamer, but want to be able to play games like red alert 3?
nvidia geforce 9600GT 512mb vram edition

No comments:

Post a Comment