Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I prove myself to be the greatest gamer of all time, far better than Bill Mitchell?

I know I'm the best, I'm truly amazing compared to the rest of you. How do I officially prove it?How can I prove myself to be the greatest gamer of all time, far better than Bill Mitchell?They have tournaments for such things, but first you need to get rid of that bloated ego.How can I prove myself to be the greatest gamer of all time, far better than Bill Mitchell?If you don't know how to prove it, you're not even close to being the greatest gamer of all time. Plus that is an extremely broad category. Do you mean best FPS player, RTS, MMO, Pac-man, etc?



Since you bring up Bill Mitchell "greatest arcade-video-game player of all time" I assume you want arcade, i.e. pac-man challenge. Talk to Guinness book of records, tell them you want to attempt the record for highest score in one of the games, take the challenge with them observing. Look in the GWR: Gamer's Edition 2011 to see what's out there. http://gamers.guinnessworldrecords.com/s鈥?/a> is the official guinness world records page for applying to challenge a video game record.

No comments:

Post a Comment