Thursday, February 23, 2012

How old is the average video gamer in America?

Is it sad for a 25 year old to be playing video games?How old is the average video gamer in America?The average age of a gamer is 37. And many of them have been playing for several years.How old is the average video gamer in America?
I am 41yr old mom lol!!! Not sure if I'm considered a gamer tho since the only game I have the "fever" for is Black Ops. But I cant stop playing lol. I have to play it every day and buy every map pack that comes out. I am stopping at this game tho. I got homefront and MW2 after BO and was severely disappointed. I think the only reason I like it so much is because I dont like being bad at anything. And COD BO has severe connectivity issues since its peer to peer, so I have yet to feel like I've mastered it since I have yet to find a consistent connection.How old is the average video gamer in America?Are you kidding me you are the primary target demographic. And even if you were not thats like asking if its sad for an adult to go see an animated Disney movie alone or with other adults. Of course they are not marketed towards adults but they are not off limits. Do what you like.How old is the average video gamer in America?
No way man. There are gamers as old from 8 to 40. Video games make up almost half of the entertainment market. 25 I think might be just above the median age to be playing video games. DOn't stop... unless your playing Barbie Princess or whateverHow old is the average video gamer in America?Not at all, many 'older' people play WoW and other games. It is really probably more common for a 25 year old to be playing a video game than a 14 year old.How old is the average video gamer in America?
I'm 31. I have had a semi since the development of Planetside 2 was announced, recently.
I stopped playing video games at 16, most white guys don't know when to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment