Monday, February 20, 2012

Is there a way to maintain my xbox 360 gamer score even if im changing consoles?

Im considering getting an xbox 360 elite, but im concerned about my old gamerscore. It all depends on if i can do this or not. Thanks.Is there a way to maintain my xbox 360 gamer score even if im changing consoles?Yes, you will be able to. When you first get your new console, it will ask you to create a new Xbox Live Silver account. Instead, choose "recover my Xbox Live gamertag" and from here you should be able to keep your gamerscore. Also keep in mind that if you are buying a new console, you could just switch hard drives, or call microsoft and ask them for a hard drive transfer kit which will transfer the memory of your old hard drive to your new Elite hard drive.Is there a way to maintain my xbox 360 gamer score even if im changing consoles?The gamer score is attached to the gamer profile. So the answer is yes.Is there a way to maintain my xbox 360 gamer score even if im changing consoles?it will remain the same as long as you use your old gamertag, when you start up you're new xbox hit "recover gamertag" and just fill in the info, then all you're achievments should be thereIs there a way to maintain my xbox 360 gamer score even if im changing consoles?
yup

No comments:

Post a Comment