Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is there a way to transfer X-box 360 save files from one gamer profile to another?

I played through a few games on my brother's profile (I had just got my 360 and didn't know there were diferent profiles), however now I have my own profile I would like to transfer those save files onto there... is there a way to do that?Is there a way to transfer X-box 360 save files from one gamer profile to another?There is a way, but it requires the purchase and use of a hard-drive adapter cable that links up to your computer (Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable - $20.00). You take the hard drive off of the xbox and place one end of the cable into it. Then, you take the other end and plug it into the USB port on your computer. It will let you view the files currently on the xbox hard drive. Copy the files to the desktop of the PC. Remove the xbox hard drive. Install the second xbox hard drive and copy the files over from the PC.Is there a way to transfer X-box 360 save files from one gamer profile to another?You can recover your brothers account and play it on your Xbox 360, but your brother wouuld not be able too play the profile. So no you cannot transfer one save file too another account.

No comments:

Post a Comment