Sunday, January 29, 2012

Top Contributors, did you know that you can actually get a free Whopper at Burger King?

You have to buy something and call the phone number on the back, answer the survey questions then go back within one month with the receipt and secret code provided after you finish the survey to not necessarily to the same location and buy some fries and a drink and they will give you a free Whopper or chicken sandwich. Price and participation may vary. See your local operator for details.



and also isn't this almost as good as getting mana from heaven because TIRH?Top Contributors, did you know that you can actually get a free Whopper at Burger King?
YOU CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER!!!







You all can thank me later!
I just show them my Y!A R%26amp;S TC lapel pin.



Saves a lot of trouble.Top Contributors, did you know that you can actually get a free Whopper at Burger King?
I see what this is.

It is a suicide mission to kill off all your competition.



Good thinking...a star for you.



Edit: ROFLMA..Ironically I just noticed I have a TC badge. LOL where did that come from?
Awesome! Now all I have to do is actually like their Whoppers. . .Top Contributors, did you know that you can actually get a free Whopper at Burger King?
Awesome!!! =^)



*gets a whopper*



*CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP*

No comments:

Post a Comment