Sunday, January 29, 2012

Name for a burger restaurant?

Hi, I'm opening a burger restaurant in a tropical location and need a name. The concept is going to be high quality (meat ground fresh and french fries made daily, housemade ice cream for shakes, etc). I'm thinking I want something that connotates freshness, so I was thinking either FreshBurger or The Homemade Hamburger Company. I was also thinking of going with something like The Hamburger Stand or Burger Bungalow....



Any thoughts on these? Recommendations would also be welcome. Thanks!!Name for a burger restaurant?
Big Kahuna Burger
McHamburger. Green Burger.Name for a burger restaurant?
You are better off with a text name like:



LOL burger or something like that.



Too many names all sound the same.



Good Luck!
how about DAFBurger or Dead Animal Flesh BurgerName for a burger restaurant?
Burger Island or Backyard Burgers. Bananas for Burgers? Sorry I'm not very good, but good luck!
The Burger Bank

Offal and Sons
Burger Bungalow and ice cream shoppe
oscar's place: the best burgers around

No comments:

Post a Comment