Sunday, January 29, 2012

I need a Burger King, King costume.?

I'm getting the mask, but I need the robes and the likes. I'm fairly certain that Burger King doesn't sell any liscensed things, but, I'm wondering if there are any costumes people have made, or that look like his.

Prices and locations would be appreciated, or if you have cheap ideas on how to make all or part of it.

On a side note, if the costume is over 100 dollars, don't bother. I'm poor, heheh.I need a Burger King, King costume.?
Check out what color tights he wears (yeah, tights dude!!) %26amp; get a set at Walmart. Trot on over to the fabric section %26amp; get a length of deep red velvet to make as the cape - you won't have to do any sewing, find white fur trim %26amp; hot glue that to the edge of your "cape". As far as his shirt goes, you could fashion a vest out of velvet fabric %26amp; embellish that in a "royal" manner with gems, gold thread - all glued on, no sewing involved. For the shorts, get a dark pair of swim trunks. I hope any of this helps!!!

Oh - get a crown from a party store!! Good luck %26amp; have fun!!
ebayI need a Burger King, King costume.?
This one is really close!

And only 59.99!

http://costumezone.com/item.asp?PID=6210

Have a great time!
if you eat enuf burgers, youl start looking like a hamburger anyway. so just start eating as many as you canI need a Burger King, King costume.?
I would love you forever in that suit!!
They do during halloween :) I was one last year. Check ebay.
ebay is your best bet
On the sensible side, if you are a little short on money, why don't you just mug the burger king guy?
I LUV THE KING



he is the bomb



that guy is so funny
  • luigi games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment