Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can I apply for a job at a new Burger King ?

They're almost done building a new Burger King down the street from me and I wanna work for it.

I was wondering how you apply for it?

I went to the website and tried to apply but the location wasn't listen yet.How can I apply for a job at a new Burger King ?
dude, if you can get a job anywhere else i would do that. Burger king sucks to work at. You get almost minimal pay and they treat you like crap. most places you get paid by-weekly witch totally sucks big time. I used to work there for a total of about 4 hrs. I hated it to death and im glad im out of there. I make enough now that i work one week would make up over the paycheck i got from there in the two weeks.

I don't know how old u are, but if you can go else where do it.How can I apply for a job at a new Burger King ?
When it is done being built go inside and ask if they are hiring. If you want to get the job sooner ask he construction workers if they have the number, email, ect. of the owner or boss of the job. Then ask him if there are any jobs available! Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment