Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Bad Experience at Burger King..What was yours?

I went to burger king around 9-10 pm when it was very slow (I was the only customer) I ordered a burger , chicken sandwich, 2 tacos and a fries. The total was around 5 dollars. The Burger I got was cold (not even warm), the chicken in the sandwich was old and very hard when I took the first bite and the lettuce was dark black at the edges, the 2 tacos I didnt even touch after I observed the cashier handling cash putting the cheese in my taco (GROSS!!)..I did not go back to get a refund because money is not the principal. It's about the manager not observing the workers (For quality service)- I plan on calling the corporate offices now because it's not the first time I got cold/not warm food from this location..1 word to sum up Burger King? BAD!!!!!!!!!!My Bad Experience at Burger King..What was yours?
Sounds normal for burger king thats why I pass them by
Once, while I was eating a burger there, a piece of blue cartilage was in it. Another time, A kid peed on my shoe there. I don't plan on giong back there again....My Bad Experience at Burger King..What was yours?
I went there a month ago and while I was ordering my food there was a fly on the counter. The cashier grabs a fly swatter, smashes the fly, scrapes it to the floor, and continues with my order. I went home and made myself a sandwich.
Thats awful my burger king i go to usually is greatMy Bad Experience at Burger King..What was yours?
You should make it a point to have them give you fresh food, because the franchise owner is obligated to meet basic standards in order to maintain the franchise. There is motivation to make things right if you press things enough.



You are right to complain to the corporate offices too, because obviously they don't want one bad restaurant tarnishing their image.
I like burger king, cheap and quick food. If you had a bad experience you should deal with it with the manager in store, if not for your money, then so that the standards improve for other customers.
I don't do BK. I got a cheese burger with out a top bun once. But the worst experience was i went through the drive thru and ordered a whopper. my wife and i pulled over to get the order straight and my whopper had a bite taken out of it. Totally gross. we brought our food and our kids food back, and have not returned, that was 3 years ago. Say NO to BK.
Aside from the consistently slooooowww and painfully stupid employees, there was one time I was intrigued by this special double western jalapeno something or other burger, but I didn't want a double. I ordered that burger, but asked if I could get it just as a single. Apparently this was too complicated a request for them. The burger is a double, and they can't change it. So I left. So much for "Have it your way." Ah, it's just as well; Burger King always gives me gas anyway.
Actually, our bad fast food experience was from MacDonald's years ago. We bought a bunch of those little cheap burgers..were feeding 6 of us. Got home, opened bags and the burgers smelled like a dead animal. The meat must've been bad.
yeah unfortuntly that happens. altho since when did they start making tacos?

anyways.

either way i havent had a bad exp. at a bk....but have have some at mickey d's...but have heard about some about bk. i try to stay away from those places if it aiont busy. at 10 at night your gettin dinner leftovers, i feel there not supervised at that time of night like they are in the rush hour times.

i also never take my food back....u never know what they will do to it in the back...yuck.

i usually will complain to corporate, then they try offering me a free meal or something, i tell them no thanks....what maks you tink i will come back. (this is from a bad exp.at somewhere else tho...not bk)
never had one
that is what you get when you eat fast food.
yeh, next time ask them if you can just get it outta the dumpster yourself and save your money.??
  • spanish translation online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment