Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is anyone else frustrated that Moe's locations are increasingly NOT offering the Moo Moo Mr. Cow?

If you know and love Moes, you know that many of their locations are no longer offering the Moo Moo Mr. Cow "kids meal."



I was just wondering if anyone else is feeling the frustration. Below I posted a Moo Manifesto that I sent. Let them know how you're feeling.



http://moes.com/contact.aspx



- - - - - - - - - -



Hi Moe's, I'm frustrated with your restaurants and the way you're handling your business.



While in college I went to Moe's ALL the time for the Moo Moo Mr. Cow. I'm worried that the Moo seems to be endangered. I am unable to attend Moe's anymore since Chicago doesn't have one, but when I encounter a Moe's while traveling, I have been rebuffed with the same response "We don't sell the Moo anymore."



The way I see it, the Moo is your cash cow.



While I assume the Moo was originally conceived as your "kids meal" offering, it is just the right amount of food for almost any hungry adult (and more than enough for a child). The rest of your menu features football sized burritos that dwarf even the most pig-headed burger chain's "Supersize Me" entrees.



A burrito. Chips. Cookie. And a drink. That's all I ask. Charge more if you must. I understand the profit on that package is probably considerably less, but I was hooked. From the time I entered and you greeted me with a boisterous "Welcome to Moes" to the time I finished the last bite of chocolate chip cookie feeling pleasantly full - you earned your spot as my favorite fast food. Now I feel estranged and empty.



The Moo is your ageless Happy Meal. It is the total Moe's experience wrapped up in a little bag. It isn't daunting in size and laborious in consumption as your other burritos are but instead a delight to hop from each of the various tastes and textures.



Yes. I've given this some thought. I wouldn't have if I didn't care about your franchise and want you to succeed. Please reconsider your menu, know your fan base better, and free the Moo.Is anyone else frustrated that Moe's locations are increasingly NOT offering the Moo Moo Mr. Cow?
I'm not upset at all.Is anyone else frustrated that Moe's locations are increasingly NOT offering the Moo Moo Mr. Cow?
that's right! bring back the moo moo mr. cow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment