Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is there still a burger stand around the San Luis Obispo area that sells all kind of exotic meat burgers?

There is a burger stand I went to a few years ago I believe around the SLO-Los Osos area that had all kinds of exotic meat burgers; elk, deer, buffalo, bear, ostrich and so on. I've looked online several times, but I can never find any reference to it. The location might even be up or down the coast a little. I was driving both Hwy 101 and 1 at the time up the coast from LA to Monterey. Any help would be greatly appreciated even if the info is that the place is long gone. At least I could finally put my search to rest. Thanks in advance for the info.Is there still a burger stand around the San Luis Obispo area that sells all kind of exotic meat burgers?
I have no idea, but Sideshow Bob avatar is cool as s h i t!

No comments:

Post a Comment