Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I would like to know the location of either Mcdonalds or Burger King that has play places attached to them?

Only in the North Chicago area. The only ones I know of are in Gurnee. In Virginia, where I am from originally, they were everywhere. My children like to play on them in the winter months because they are inside. If no one knows of any....can you give me indoor solutions to let my four year old and one year old burn energy for less than five dollars?I would like to know the location of either Mcdonalds or Burger King that has play places attached to them?
where i live there is resorts that have arcades and in there there is huge playgrounds i go thee everyweek with my son and dont cost me a penny, check it out in ur area, and dont worry just get in they dont check for room keys

No comments:

Post a Comment