Sunday, January 29, 2012

MacDonald's or Burger King, which would you choose?

If there was a MacDonalds and a Burger King Fast food restaurant right next to each other, which would you choose to eat in,



I reckon if this was a real situation the Burger King would probably fill out first because of their superior burgers, in my point of view, but what is your opinion, I suppose if it was morning MacDonalds may be more popular because of their breakfast menu.



Plus if you know of a location where the two do exist side by side that would be interesting...MacDonald's or Burger King, which would you choose?
Burguer King. Better burgers. Period. McDonalds burguers are just so artificial... The only better thing at McDonalds in my opinion is milk shakes, but that's just my opinion. If you have one next to the other, go buy your burger at BK, then go for a dessert milk shake to Mc.



One final thought: do you want to be a King or a Clown?
McDonalds for sure.



I have heard that there are places in Texas where all the fast food joints live side-by-side...MacDonald's or Burger King, which would you choose?
mcdonalds definatley. hate burger king, with a passion.

and i was in florida one time, and there was two of them right near each other. i think there was a wendys in between the two though.
Neither, they are both disgusting.MacDonald's or Burger King, which would you choose?
The joint with the least amount of screaming kids, the less crowded joint! The one with the cleanest facilities! I don't like self serve beverages, I seen patrons stick them fingers up them soda nozzles. EWW! Opt for the bottle water.
burger king i mean their burgers are bigger than mcdonalds.
I hate both.
MacDonald's



I have worked for buger king . with some of the things i have seen i will not order frome there . After seeing thease things i quit .
burger king there burgers are good and big and their onion rings are also good and don't get me started with the whopper those things are so good that i can just eat them day after day
decisions decisions
hmmm I think Mcdonalds because I enjoy their food better
Burger King Any day I have this hate thing agest McDonalds lol



But I would rather have subway I like to eat healthy
Burger King
burger king
It all depends what I was in the mood for. Both obviously have distinct tastes in burger and fries. It's kinda like a pizza to me... sometimes you want a nice harty slice of pizza from the mom and pop pizzeria down at the corner, and some times you know, you just crave a slice a that sh*t they sell at Dominos or Pizza Hut.

As for your bang for your buck.. well burger kings burgers are much larger.. I mean compare size of a double whopper to that of a big mac.

But like I said, depends the mood I am in. McDonalds french fries however, are

.. In my opinion the best french fries I have had or will ever have are Micky D's.

McDonalds food dehydrates me by the way. Its probably due to what those food chemists put in McDonalds food to give it that fast food taste. Well all fast food in general will dehydrate you due to their secret additives. Its a fact, why the hell do you think that the burgers you make at home never taste quite the same to those from a fast food franchise...

No comments:

Post a Comment