Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can anyone direct me to a clean and large size BURGER KING location with an indoor playground in Mia, FL?

I live in the North Miami area and am looking for a nice Burger King that has an indoor playground to throw a little intimate birthday party in. BK's website does not help in any way in finding a location and am in dire need of a playground for my 3 year old and his friends. HELPCan anyone direct me to a clean and large size BURGER KING location with an indoor playground in Mia, FL?
I went to their website and searched for locations "within 5 miles" of Miami. It pulled up 19 locations...



If you do this, and click on the little BK icons for each, it gives you the phone number. I'm sure you could call the store and ask if they have an indoor playground.



Good luck! You have many to choose from there.Can anyone direct me to a clean and large size BURGER KING location with an indoor playground in Mia, FL?
Wow! Happy birthday to him!!! You should call some of the locations that you live by!

No comments:

Post a Comment